Minchat for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Minchat quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
- Simple web chat: only requires a browser ; no XMPP application.
- No need for users to register. Just need the web address. But optional authorisation control.
- On connection, the page is fed with the messages of the day
- Args are in the URL as get arguments, so that you can share the URL or make it a favorite to avoid filling a form.
- Optionaly multi room
Shipped version: 2017.05.30~ynh1
Documentation and resources
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/wojtek77/chat
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/minchat
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/minchat_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/minchat_ynh/tree/testing --debug
sudo yunohost app upgrade minchat -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/minchat_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps