Mindmaps for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Mindmaps quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Mindmaps is a HTML5 based mind mapping application. It lets you create neat looking mind maps in the browser.
Shipped version: 20201010
- Official documentation: Link to the official documentation of this app
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_mindmaps
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mindmaps_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.mindmaps.app/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/drichard/mindmaps
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mindmaps_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mindmaps -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mindmaps_ynh/tree/testing --debug