MineWeb for YunoHost
This package allows you to install MineWeb quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
MineWeb is a CMS (that is to say a content management system), in addition, a completely customizable and intuitive site, which will adapt perfectly to your Minecraft servers!
Shipped version: 1.13.0
How to configure this app: From an admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation: https://docs.mineweb.org/
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mineweb_ynh/issues
- App website: https://mineweb.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/MineWeb/MineWebCMS/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mineweb_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mineweb -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mineweb_ynh/tree/testing --debug