MineWeb for YunoHost
This package allows you to install MineWeb quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
MineWeb is a CMS (i.e. a content management system), in simpler terms, a completely customizable and intuitive site, which will adapt perfectly to your Minecraft servers!
You can keep your players up to date with news, have them buy items from the store... You can customize the CMS with all kinds of themes or plugins! These are available on the market or can be developed by yourself.
Shipped version: 1.15.2~ynh2
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://mineweb.org/
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.mineweb.org/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/MineWeb/MineWebCMS/
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/mineweb
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mineweb_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mineweb_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mineweb -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mineweb_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps