Misskey for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Misskey quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Misskey is a decentralized microblogging platform. Since it exists within the Fediverse (a universe where various social media platforms are organized), it is mutually linked with other social media platforms.
Shipped version: 12.119.0~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
Important points to read before installing
- Misskey requires a dedicated root domain, e.g.
- Due to Cypress dependency, Misskey only works on 64-bit CPU machines.
- Misskey can take quite some time to install (more then 30 minutes). So take out some time and grab yourself a coffee.
- If installing from command line, using
screenis recommended to avoid disconnection. See below.
- After installation, first page can take time to load and may show timeout error. Give it time to make itself ready for you. Refresh the page after 2 or 3 minutes.
- The first account created will be an admin user and will have all the admin rights.
Using screen in case of disconnects
sudo apt-get install screen screen sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/misskey_ynh.git
Recover after disconnect:
screen -d screen -r
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://misskey-hub.net/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/misskey-dev/misskey
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_misskey
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/misskey_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/misskey_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade misskey -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/misskey_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps