Monica app for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Monica quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Monica is an open-source web application to organize the interactions with your loved ones. I call it a PRM, or Personal Relationship Management. Think of it as a CRM (a popular tool used by sales teams in the corporate world) for your friends or family.
Shipped version: 2.17.0
Change the settings of the app by changing the values in .env
YunoHost specific features
First User Registration: Visit the app domain after the installation is complete to register as first user. After the first user is registered the registration will be locked. You can open the register for all by changing the value APP_DISABLE_SIGNUP to false in .env. There is no admin interface in the Monica app currently.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/monica_ynh/issues
- App website: https://monicahq.com/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/monicahq/monica
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
- Update and remove script
- Upgrade script
- Backup and restore script (Need testing)
- Multi-instance (Need testing)
- make root domain redirect to index.php
- Chang URL (Need testing,backup before trying this)
- LDAP/SSO support
- Make monica installable into subdirectory (eg. https://example.com/monica/)
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/monica_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade monica -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/monica_ynh/tree/testing --debug