Moodle for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Moodle quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. Moodle is widely used around the world by universities, schools, companies and all manner of organisations and individuals.
Shipped version: 3.10.3
How to configure this app: by an admin panel.
- Official documentation: https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/Main_page
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Yes
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/moodle_ynh/issues
- App website: https://moodle.org/
- Upstream app repository: http://git.moodle.org/ - https://github.com/moodle/moodle
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/moodle_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade moodle -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/moodle_ynh/tree/testing --debug