myTinyTodo for YunoHost
This package allows you to install myTinyTodo quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Simple way to manage your todo list in AJAX style. Written in PHP and jQuery. Data stored in MySQL database.
Shipped version: 1.6.4
- How to configure this app: From an admin panel.
- Official documentation: https://www.mytinytodo.net/faq.php
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported?
- Can the app be used by multiple users?
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mytinytodo_ynh/issues
- App website: http://www.mytinytodo.net/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mytinytodo_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mytinytodo -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mytinytodo_ynh/tree/testing --debug