Navidrome for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Navidrome quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Navidrome a software that allows you to listen to your own digital music in the same way you would with services like Spotify, Apple Music and others. It also allows you to easily share your music and playlists with your friends and family.s Navidrome indexes all digital music stored in your hard drive and makes it available through a nice web player and also by using any Subsonic-API compatible mobile client. Your music becomes searchable and you can create playlists, rate and “favourite” your loved tracks, albums and artists
- Handles very large music collections
- Streams virtually any audio format available
- Reads and uses all your beautifully curated metadata
- Great support for compilations (Various Artists albums) and box sets (multi-disc albums)
- Multi-user, each user has their own play counts, playlists, favourites, etc...
- Very low resource usage
- Automatically monitors your library for changes, importing new files and reloading new metadata
- Themeable, modern and responsive Web interface based on Material UI
- Compatible with all Subsonic/Madsonic/Airsonic clients
- Transcoding on the fly. Can be set per user/player. Opus encoding is supported
Shipped version: 0.47.5~ynh3
Disclaimers / important information
Where are stored your music files
Your music files are stored by default in your shared multimedia folder
/home/yunohost.multimedia/share/Music. This folder is accessible from Nextcloud with External Storages enabled. This will allow you to easily upload your music files to the server.
You can configure an alternative path to you music files by editing the path
MusicFolder = "/home/yunohost.multimedia/share/Music" in this file
/var/lib/navidrome/navidrome.toml using the documentation. Remember to restart Navidrome service if you change your configuration file.
You must activate public site if you want to connect a client player to Navidrome.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://www.navidrome.org
- Official admin documentation: https://www.navidrome.org/docs
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/deluan/navidrome
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_navidrome
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/navidrome_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/navidrome_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade navidrome -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/navidrome_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps