NocoDB for YunoHost
This package allows you to install NocoDB quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
NocoDB is an open source NoCode platform that turns any database into a smart spreadsheet, alternative to Airtable.
- Connect to new/existing SQL database and turn them into spreadsheet.
- Create grid view, gallery view, kanban view and calendar view on top your data
- Search, sort, filter columns and rows with ultra ease
- Invite your team with fine grained Access Control
- Share views publicly and also with password protection
- Provides REST & GraphQL APIs with Swagger & GraphiQL GUI
(from NocoDB's website)
Shipped version: 0.202.4~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
NocoDB has its own authentication system which does not rely on YunoHost's SSO or LDAP server.
- You can make it public, especially if you need its API.
- You will need to create the first admin right after installation.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://www.nocodb.com
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/nocodb/nocodb
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/nocodb
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nocodb_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nocodb_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade nocodb -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nocodb_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps