Node-RED for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Node-RED quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Flow-based programming for the Internet of Things.
Shipped version: 0.20.5
Start and stop the service via the admin panel or via SSH. Add plugins to Node-RED, like Home-Assistant, through its web interface (Palette menu).
- Official documentation: https://nodered.org/docs/
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No. Can the app be used by multiple users? No.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nodered_ynh/issues
- App website: https://nodered.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/node-red/node-red
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nodered_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade nodered -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nodered_ynh/tree/testing --debug