This package allows you to install OwnTracks quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Keep track of your location history
Shipped version: 0.1~ynh10
- OwnTracks features for a HTTP API, limited to the features implemented by the PHP recorder. Notably, no Friends feature. The upstream PHP recorder has been tweaked to remove a cumbersome PHP dependency.
- Multi-user: each YunoHost user can connect though basic HTTP authentication, and has only access to their data.
- Install the app on your YunoHost server
- Install the mobile app on your device, see OwnTracks website
- Configure your mobile app:
- Allow it to access your location
- Preference > Connection
- Username/password: your YNH credentials
- Device ID: as you wish
- Refer to the OwnTracks documentation for the other settings
- Official app website: https://owntracks.org/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/tomyvi/php-owntracks-recorder
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_owntracks
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/owntracks_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/owntracks_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade owntracks -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/owntracks_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps