Piwigo for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Piwigo quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Piwigo is a photo gallery software for the web, built by an active community of users and developers. Extensions make Piwigo easily customizable.
Shipped version: 11.3.0
- Official documentation: https://piwigo.org/doc/doku.php
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/#/app_piwigo
YunoHost specific features
In addition to Piwigo core features, the following are made available with this package:
- Integrate with YunoHost users and SSO:
- private mode: limit access to YunoHost users
- public mode:
- SSO for YunoHost users
- allow other users management, and guest mode
- Allow one YunoHost user to be the administrator (set at the installation)
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/piwigo_ynh/issues
- Piwigo website: http://piwigo.org/
- Piwigo repository: https://github.com/Piwigo/Piwigo
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/piwigo_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade piwigo -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/piwigo_ynh/tree/testing --debug