Pixelfed for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Pixelfed quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
PixelFed is a decentralized and federated image sharing software under development. In addition to taking over the functionality of Instagram, the functioning of PixelFed is:
Decentralized: Each instance can follow one or more other PixelFed instances in order to allow their respective members to interact. A first pixelfed.social public body limited to 10,000 members has already been created.
Federated: Via the ActivityPub protocol, PixelFed can interact with other software that is part of the Fediverse, such as Mastodon or PeerTube for example.
It is also possible to import your data from Instagram.
Shipped version: 0.11.9~ynh3
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://pixelfed.org/
- Official user documentation: https://docs.pixelfed.org/
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.pixelfed.org/running-pixelfed/administration.html
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/pixelfed/pixelfed
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/pixelfed
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/pixelfed_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/pixelfed_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade pixelfed -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/pixelfed_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps