Radicale for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Radicale quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Radicale is a small but powerful CalDAV (calendars, todo-lists) and CardDAV (contacts) server.
Shipped version: 1.1.6 Shipped version of InfCloud: 0.13.1
No demo available.
Use the file
/etc/radicale/config to change the main configuration of radicale.
/etc/radicale/logging to change the level of logging.
And the file
/etc/radicale/rights to edit the way the calendars will be sharing.
InfCloud has its own config file, at /var/www/radicale/infcloud/config.js
- Official documentation: https://github.com/Kozea/Radicale/blob/website/pages/user_documentation.rst
- YunoHost documentation: app_radicale.md
YunoHost specific features
- This package bring a web interface for radicale named InfCloud.
Supported, with LDAP and SSO only with radicale, not for InfCloud.
- The version 1.1.6 is relatively old. There's a version 2 of radicale, but this new version dos not support ldap yet.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/radicale_ynh/issues
- Radicale website: http://radicale.org/
- InfCloud website: https://www.inf-it.com/open-source/clients/infcloud/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/radicale_ynh/tree/testing --verbose or sudo yunohost app upgrade radicale -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/radicale_ynh/tree/testing --verbose