Reel2Bits for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Reel2Bits quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Soundcloud-like but simple, easy and KISS (and ActivityPub).
Shipped version: 0.0.1-2019-05-15
- Reel2Bits is under development
- Reel2Bits require a dedicated root domain, eg. reel2bits.domain.tld
- Even if requested during installation: admin, language and password variables are not used
- When your Reel2Bits instance is installed, you need to execute the following command to create a first user and give it admin rights:
(cd /var/www/reel2bits && ve3/bin/flask createuser)
YunoHost specific features
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/reel2bits_ynh/issues
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/rhaamo/reel2bits
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/reel2bits_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade reel2bits -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/reel2bits_ynh/tree/testing --debug