Reel2Bits for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Reel2Bits quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Soundcloud-like but simple, easy and KISS (and ActivityPub).
Shipped version: 0.0.1-2020-02-04
Important points to read before installing
- Reel2Bits is under development
- Reel2Bits require a dedicated root domain, eg. reel2bits.domain.tld
- Even if requested during installation: admin, language and password variables are not used
- When your Reel2Bits instance is installed, you need to execute the following command to create a first user and give it admin rights:
(cd /var/www/reel2bits/api && export APP_SETTINGS=config.prod_secret.Config && ve3/bin/flask users create)
YunoHost specific features
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/reel2bits_ynh/issues
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/rhaamo/reel2bits
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/reel2bits_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade reel2bits -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/reel2bits_ynh/tree/testing --debug