RSS-Bridge for YunoHost
This package allow you to install RSS-Bridge quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
RSS-Bridge is a PHP project capable of generating ATOM feeds for websites which don't have one.
Shipped version: 2021-04-25
Supported sites/pages (main)
FlickrExplore: Latest interesting images from Flickr
GoogleSearch: Most recent results from Google Search
GooglePlus: Most recent posts of user timeline
Identi.ca: Identica user timeline (Should be compatible with other Pump.io instances)
YouTube: YouTube user channel, playlist or search
Cryptome: Returns the most recent documents from Cryptome.org
DansTonChat: Most recent quotes from danstonchat.com
DuckDuckGo: Most recent results from DuckDuckGo.com
OpenClassrooms: Lastest tutorials from fr.openclassrooms.com
ScmbBridge: Newest stories from secouchermoinsbete.fr
Wikipedia: highlighted articles from Wikipedia in English, German, French or Esperanto
Bandcamp: Returns last release from bandcamp for a tag
ThePirateBay: Returns the newest indexed torrents from The Pirate Bay with keywords
Plus many other bridges to enable, thanks to the community
Output format can take several forms:
Atom: ATOM Feed, for use in RSS/Feed readers
Mrss: MRSS Feed, for use in RSS/Feed readers
Json: Json, for consumption by other applications.
Html: Simple html page.
Plaintext: raw text (php object, as returned by print_r)
RSS-Bridge hashtag (#rss-bridge) search on Twitter, in ATOM format (as displayed by Firefox):
By default, the script creates
whitelist.txt and adds the main bridges (see above). you can edit it:
- to enable extra bridges (one bridge per line)
- to disable main bridges (remove the line)
- to enable all bridges (just one wildcard
*as file content)
As a matter of simplicity, this YunoHost package enables every bridge by default.
- Official documentation: https://github.com/RSS-Bridge/rss-bridge/wiki
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
This is application is public and there's no notion of user.
- Any known limitations.
- Other information you would add about this application
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/rss-bridge_ynh/issues
- App website: https://github.com/RSS-Bridge/rss-bridge
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/RSS-Bridge/rss-bridge
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/rss-bridge_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade rss-bridge -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/rss-bridge_ynh/tree/testing --debug