Shaarli for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Shaarli quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Shaarli intends to provide YunoHost's users with a simple but advanced bookmarking service.
Shipped version: 0.12.1
During the installation app will prompt you to install itself as public or private, if you choose public then anyone (not just YunoHost users) would be able to access your Shaarli instance.
After the installation is complete, go to the domain where the Shaarli is installed and create your account. After the creation of the account the registration will be locked.
- Official documentation: https://shaarli.readthedocs.io/en/master/
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
For Shaarli changelog, see: https://github.com/shaarli/Shaarli/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- Any known limitations.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/shaarli_ynh/issues
- App website: https://shaarli.readthedocs.io/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/shaarli/Shaarli
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/shaarli_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade shaarli -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/shaarli_ynh/tree/testing --debug