Shaarli for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Shaarli quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Shaarli is a minimalist bookmark manager and link sharing service that you can install on your own server. It is designed to be personal (single-user), fast and handy.
- share, comment and save interesting links
- bookmark useful/frequent links and share them between computers
- a minimal blog/microblog/writing platform
- a read-it-later/todo list
- a notepad to draft and save articles/posts/ideas
- a knowledge base to keep notes, documentation and code snippets
- a shared clipboard/notepad/pastebin between computers
- playlist manager for online media
- feed other blogs, aggregators, social networks...
Shipped version: 0.12.2~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
During the installation app will prompt you to install itself as public or private, if you choose public then anyone (not just YunoHost users) would be able to access your Shaarli instance.
After the installation is complete, go to the domain where the Shaarli is installed and create your account. After the creation of the account the registration will be locked.
Documentation and resources
- Official admin documentation: https://shaarli.readthedocs.io/en/master/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/shaarli/Shaarli
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_shaarli
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/shaarli_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/shaarli_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade shaarli -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/shaarli_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps