SOGo for YunoHost
This package allows you to install SOGo quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
SOGo is an opensource groupware solution which has Webmail, a global address book and Calender and Contacts which can be synced via caldav or cardav.
Shipped version: 5.0.1~ynh3
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://sogo.nu/
- Official admin documentation: https://www.sogo.nu/support.html#/documentation
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/sogo
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/sogo_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/sogo_ynh/tree/testing --debug
sudo yunohost app upgrade sogo -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/sogo_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps