Sympa for Yunohost
Sympa is a mailing-list manager
If you want a lightweight mailing list manager, have a look at the Mailman2 package : https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mailman_ynh (yes it's ugly but it does the job)
To-do / roadmap
- Understand and install dependencies
- Undertsand and install sources
- Configure sympa (at least the wizard part looks okay)
- Properly handle postfix configuration (using hooks on regen-conf postfix ?)
- Nginx configuration (cf. proposition from Julien on pad ?)
- Make sure remove script remove everyting that needs to be removed
- Test that creating a mailing list and sending mail actually works...
- Test install on an Internet Cube or Raspberry Pi
- LDAP integration (!!)
- Language / locale management
- SSO integration (auto login in Sympa when logged in the SSO..)
- Check DKIM / DMARC ? (cf. this doc)
Moar scripts / improvements
- Public / private option in manifest (should be easy to do)
- Use proper helpers
- Backup / restore
- (Bonus quest) Be level >= 7 lol
Many thanks to framasky, fmenade, ljf and the Sympa team for their help during the Sympa hackaton in April 2017 !
Also thanks to Sandhose and Jean B. for the helpful hand with Postfix config.