Teampass for YunoHost
This package allow you to install teampass quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
TeamPass is a Passwords Manager dedicated for managing passwords in a collaborative way by sharing them among team members.
Teampass offers a large set of features permitting to manage your passwords and related data in an organized way in respect to the access rights defined for each users.
Shipped version: 220.127.116.11
No demo available.
Use the admin panel of your teampass to configure this app.
To find the admin panel, use the login 'admin' and the password choose during the installation.
- Official documentation: https://teampass.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- YunoHost documentation: There no other documentations, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
Supported, with LDAP.
- The upgrade script doesn't work from the version 2.1.26-3. A manual migration have to be done. For now we can't be sure that the upgrade script is going to work for the following upgrades.
Be aware that the upgrade could be not smoothly.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/teampass_ynh/issues
- Teampass website: https://teampass.net/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/teampass_ynh/tree/testing --verbose or sudo yunohost app upgrade teampass -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/teampass_ynh/tree/testing --verbose