This package allows you to install Unattended-upgrades quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Daily automatic upgrades
Shipped version: 1.0~ynh6
Have a look to the following config files for Unattended-upgrades
And this one for Apticron
- /etc/apticron/apticron.conf With its cron file
- Official app website: https://wiki.debian.org/UnattendedUpgrades
- Official user documentation: https://manpages.debian.org/stretch/apticron/apticron.1.en.html
- Official admin documentation: https://wiki.debian.org/UnattendedUpgrades
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_unattended_upgrades
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/unattended_upgrades_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/unattended_upgrades_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade unattended_upgrades -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/unattended_upgrades_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps