Unattended-upgrades for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Unattended-upgrades and Apticron quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Unattended-upgrades can download and install security upgrades automatically and unattended, taking care to only install packages from the configured APT source, and checking for dpkg prompts about configuration file changes.
Apticron is a simple script which sends emails about pending package updates such as security updates, properly handling packages on hold both by dselect and aptitude.
No demo available.
Have a look to the following config files for Unattended-upgrades
And this one for Apticron
- /etc/apticron/apticron.conf With its cron file
- Official Unattended-upgrades documentation: https://wiki.debian.org/UnattendedUpgrades
- Official Apticron documentation: https://manpages.debian.org/stretch/apticron/apticron.1.en.html
- YunoHost documentation: There no other documentations, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/unattended_upgrades_ynh/issues
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/unattended_upgrades_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade unattended_upgrades -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/unattended_upgrades_ynh/tree/testing --debug