Vaultwarden for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Vaultwarden quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Manage passwords and other sensitive informations
Shipped version: 1.22.2~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
Any known limitations, constrains or stuff not working, such as (but not limited to):
- single-sign on and LDAP integration are not-working
- installation took a lot of time
Other infos that people should be aware of, such as:
Migrate from Bitwarden
This package handle the migration from Bitwarden to Vaultwarden. For that, you will have to upgrade your Bitwarden application with this repository. This can only be done from the command-line interface - e.g. through SSH. Once you're connected, you simply have to execute the following:
sudo yunohost app upgrade bitwarden -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/vaultwarden_ynh --debug
--debug option will let you see the full output. If you encounter any issue, please paste it.
Documentation and resources
- Official user documentation: https://help.bitwarden.com/
- Official admin documentation: https://github.com/dani-garcia/vaultwarden/wiki
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/dani-garcia/vaultwarden
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_vaultwarden
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/vaultwarden_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/vaultwarden_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade vaultwarden -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/vaultwarden_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps