Vikunja for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Vikunja quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Vikunja is a self-hosted open-source to-do list application for all platforms.
- Stay organized
- Collaborate with peers
- Kanban board
Shipped version: 0.21.0~ynh5
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://vikunja.io/
- Official admin documentation: https://vikunja.io/docs/
- Upstream app code repository: https://kolaente.dev/vikunja/
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/vikunja
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/vikunja_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/vikunja_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade vikunja -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/vikunja_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps