WebMin package installation for YunoHost
Note: This app has root access which can change core things in the system, thus breaking the YunoHost. Use it carefully and read the documents two times before changing values.
Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any modern web browser, you can setup user accounts, DNS, file sharing and much more. Webmin removes the need to manually edit Unix configuration files like /etc/passwd, and lets you manage a system from the console or remotely.
- Only root (system user) can connect
- Webmin will update itself when system updates are run. So no need to run upgrade script once installed.
- Only user given permission at time of the installation can access the Webmin
- Installation can only be done on root path. Eg. webmin.domain.tld
- No multi-instance for webmin as it is a system integrated app