Webmin for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Webmin quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any modern web browser, you can setup user accounts, Apache, DNS, file sharing and much more. Webmin removes the need to manually edit Unix configuration files like
/etc/passwd, and lets you manage a system from the console or remotely.
Shipped version: 1.996~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
- This app has root access which can change core things in the system, thus breaking the YunoHost. Use it carefully and read the documents two times before changing values.
- Only user given permission at time of the installation can access the Webmin login interface
- To login to webmin, use root and root password
- Webmin will update itself when system updates are run. So no need to run upgrade script once installed.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: http://www.webmin.com
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/webmin/webmin
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_webmin
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/webmin_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/webmin_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade webmin -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/webmin_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps