Wordpress for YunoHost
This package allow you to install wordpress quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
With this package, you can even activate the multisite option.
Shipped version: 4.8
Use the admin panel of your wordpress to configure this app.
- Official documentation: https://codex.wordpress.org/
- YunoHost documentation: There no other documentations, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Integration with YunoHost users and SSO:
- private mode: Blog only accessible by YunoHost users
- public mode: Visible by anyone, YunoHost users automatically connected
- Automatic update of wordpress core, plugins and themes
- Allow to set up a multisite instance.
Supported, with LDAP and SSO.
- Tested on x86_64
- Tested on RaspberryPi
- Multisite only available on subdirectories.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wordpress_ynh/issues
- Wordpress website: https://wordpress.org/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wordpress_ynh/tree/testing --verbose or sudo yunohost app upgrade wordpress -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wordpress_ynh/tree/testing --verbose