WriteFreely for YunoHost
This package allows you to install WriteFreely quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
WriteFreely is a beautifully pared-down blogging platform that's simple on the surface, yet powerful underneath.
Can be run as Single User Blog or Multi User Instance.
Each User can be limited from 1 to unlimited blogs.
Shipped version: 0.15.0~ynh1
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://writefreely.org
- Official user documentation: https://writefreely.org/start
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/writeas/writefreely
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/writefreely
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/writefreely_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/writefreely_ynh/tree/testing --debug
sudo yunohost app upgrade writefreely -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/writefreely_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps