Yellow for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Yellow quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Content management system (CMS) for simple website
Shipped version: 0.8.20~ynh4 (
testing branch. The
master branch used in the catalog is currently on version 0.8.20~ynh3.)
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://datenstrom.se/yellow/
- Official admin documentation: https://datenstrom.se/yellow/help/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/datenstrom/yellow/
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_yellow
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/yellow_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/yellow_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade yellow -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/yellow_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps