This package allow you to install yunomonitor quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
YunoMonitor is a simple tools to auto-configure monitoring on a remote YunoHost server. So you need one server to monitor and another to run monitoring task.
YunoMonitor can send you email or SMS if you give him an URL API to do it (like the API from the operator "free mobile").
Shipped version: 1.0
- Official documentation: https://github.com/zamentur/yunomonitor/blob/master/README.md
YunoHost specific features
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/yunomonitor_ynh/issues
- App website: https://github.com/zamentur/yunomonitor
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/zamentur/yunomonitor
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/yunomonitor_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade yunomonitor -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/yunomonitor_ynh/tree/testing --debug