Zabbix for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Zabbix quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Monitoring tool for diverse IT components, including networks, servers, VMs and cloud services
Shipped version: 4.4~ynh3
Disclaimers / important information
Known limitations or important informations
- Only x86_64 architecture is supported
- Single sign-on is supported
- Do not change the default admin user password. The user is disabled just after the install but is used to update templates.
- The Zabbix server port is not opened by default for external monitoring (active agent).
- You can add your users in a group in Zabbix (for permissions/rights).
- A YunoHost template is imported and linked to the host "Zabbix-server" (127.0.0.1) for basic monitoring for YunoHost.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://www.zabbix.com/
- Official admin documentation: https://www.zabbix.com/manuals
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/zabbix/zabbix
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_zabbix
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/zabbix_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/zabbix_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade zabbix -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/zabbix_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps