AgenDAV for YunoHost
This package allow you to install AgenDAV quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
AgenDAV is a CalDAV web client which features an AJAX interface to allow users to manage their own calendars and shared ones.
Shipped version: 2.2.0
- Official documentation: http://docs.agendav.org/en/2.2.0/
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Submit HTTP auth patch for upstream integration
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/agendav_ynh/issues
- AgenDAV repository: https://github.com/agendav/agendav/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/agendav_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade agendav -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/agendav_ynh/tree/testing --debug