Jirafeau for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Jirafeau quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Jirafeau is a web site permitting to upload a file in a simple way and give an unique link to it.
Shipped version: 4.3.0
- Official documentation:
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_jirafeau
YunoHost specific features
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jirafeau_ynh/issues
- Jirafeau website: https://gitlab.com/mojo42/Jirafeau
- Upstream app repository: https://gitlab.com/mojo42/Jirafeau
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jirafeau_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade jirafeau -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jirafeau_ynh/tree/testing --debug