Nextcloud for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Nextcloud quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Nextcloud Hub is a fully open-source on-premises content collaboration platform. Teams access, share and edit their documents, chat and participate in video calls and manage their mail and calendar and projects across mobile, desktop and web interfaces.
In addition to Nextcloud core features, the following are made available with this package:
- Integrate with YunoHost users and SSO - i.e. logout button
- Allow one user to be the administrator (set at the installation)
- Allow multiple instances of this application
- Optionally access the user home folder from Nextcloud files (set at the installation, the sharing is enabled by default)
/.well-knownpaths for CalDAV and CardDAV on the domain only if it's not already served - i.e. by Baïkal
Shipped version: 27.1.4~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
Configure ONLYOFFICE integration
With Nextcloud App (no ARM support, lower performance)
Starting from Nextcloud 18, it features a direct integration of ONLYOFFICE (an online rich text document editor) through a Nextcloud app. To install and configure it:
- Install Community Document Server application in your Nextcloud. That's the part that runs ONLYOFFICE server.
- Install ONLYOFFICE application. That's the client part that will connect to an ONLYOFFICE server.
- Then in Settings -> ONLYOFFICE (
https://yourdomain.tld/nextcloud/settings/admin/onlyoffice), if you want to configure which file formats should be opened by ONLYOFFICE.
- Here you go :) You should be able to create new type of documents and open them.
NB: ONLYOFFICE Nextcloud App is only available for x86 architecture - for ARM architecture (Raspberry Pi, OLinuXino...), consider the YunoHost App below
With YunoHost App (ARM64 support, better performance)
For better performance and ARM64 support, install ONLYOFFICE YunoHost App and connect it to Nextcloud, see the tutorial in the doc of onlyoffice_ynh package
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://nextcloud.com
- Official user documentation: https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/user_manual/en/
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/stable/admin_manual/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/nextcloud/server
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/nextcloud
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nextcloud_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nextcloud_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade nextcloud -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nextcloud_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps