OpenSondage for YunoHost
This package allow you to install OpenSondage quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
OpenSondage is an online service for planning an appointment or making a decision quickly and easily. It's a community free/libre software alternative to Doodle.
Shipped version: 1.1.10
- Official documentation: https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/framadate/wikis/home
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/#/app_opensondage
YunoHost specific features
- There is no way to configure mail, either with smtp or with sendmail. See https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/merge_requests/184
- There is no way to use SSOWAT to identify current user. See https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/issues/177
- This package contains a custom version of Framadate (fork of OpenSondage and Studs), the sources are here: https://git.framasoft.org/framasoft/framadate/.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/issues
- OpenSondage website: https://git.framasoft.org/framasoft/framadate/framadate
- OpenSondage repository: https://git.framasoft.org/framasoft/framadate/framadate
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade opensondage -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/tree/testing --debug