This package allows you to install OpenSondage quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
OpenSondage is an online service for planning an appointment or making a decision quickly and easily. No registration is required.
Shipped version: 1.1.17~ynh3
- There is no way to configure mail, either with smtp or with sendmail. See https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/merge_requests/184
- There is no way to use SSOWAT to identify current user. See https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/issues/177
- This package contains a custom version of Framadate (fork of OpenSondage and Studs), the sources are here: https://git.framasoft.org/framasoft/framadate/.
- Official app website: https://framadate.org/
- Official admin documentation: https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/framadate/wikis/home
- Upstream app code repository: https://git.framasoft.org/framasoft/framadate
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_opensondage
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade opensondage -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps