phpMyAdmin for YunoHost
This package allow you to install phpMyAdmin quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations on MySQL and MariaDB. Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc) can be performed via the user interface, while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
Shipped version: 5.1.0
- Official documentation: https://www.phpmyadmin.net/docs/
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_phpmyadmin
YunoHost specific features
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/phpmyadmin_ynh/issues
- phpMyAdmin website: https://www.phpmyadmin.net/
- phpMyAdmin repository: https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/phpmyadmin_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade phpmyadmin -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/phpmyadmin_ynh/tree/testing --debug