## Important changes
- [enh] Add unit test mechanism (#254)
- [fix] Any address in the range 127.0.0.0/8 is a valid loopback address for localhost
- [enh] include script to reset ldap password (#217)
- [enh] Set main domain as hostname (#219)
- [enh] New bash helpers for app scripts: ynh_system_user_create, ynh_system_user_delete, helper ynh_find_port
Thanks to every contributors (Bram, Aleks, Maniack Crudelis, ZeHiro, opi, julienmalik). <3
- Let's Encrypt support \o/
- Lot of fixes with nscd, slapd and LDAP
- Support installation of apps with Git submodules
- SSOwat configuration cleanup
- Add haveged as dependency, fix entropy issue
- Dovecot configuration cleanup
- Update translations (French, German, Hindi, Spanish)
Thanks to all contributors <3
- [enh][love] Add CONTRIBUTORS.md
Let's Encrypt / Certificate mangement
- [enh] Check acme challenge conf exists in nginx when renewing cert
- [fix] Fix a bad validity check when trying to renew
- [fix] Adding check that domain is resolved locally when installing a LE cert
- [fix] Fix a situation where a cert could end up with bad perms for metronome
- [fix] No more socket activation for rspamd
- [fix] fail2ban rules now take into account failed login attempts on ssowat
- [fix] Ignore dyndns option is not needed with small domain
- [enh] Add yaml syntax check in travis.yml
- [mod] Autopep8 on all files that aren't concerned by a PR
- [fix] Add timeout to fetchlist's wget
Thanks to all contributors: Aleks, Bram, ju, ljf, opi, zimo2001 and to the
people who are participating to the beta and giving us feedback <3
LDAP admin user
- [fix] Wait for admin user to be available after a slapd regen-conf. This fixes an issue arising during install on slow hardware/vps.
- [enh] Reorder dovecot main configuration, so that it is easier to read and extend
- [enh] Allow for dovecot configuration extensions
- [fix] Check if dovecot is up to fetch mailbox used space
- [fix] Create archives_path even for custom output directory
- [fix] Keep track of backups with custom directory (using symlinks)
- [fix] Improve dnssec key generation on low entropy devices
- [enh] Add haveged as dependency to increase available entropy (relevant for virtual servers)
Random broken app installed on slow hardware
- [enh] List available domains when installing an app by CLI.
- French by Jibec and Genma
- German by Philip Gatzka
- Hindi by Anmol
- Spanish by Juanu
Other fixes and improvements
- [enh] Remove timeout from cli interface
- [fix] Missing 'python-openssl' dependency for Let's Encrypt integration.
- [fix] --no-remove-on-failure for app install should behave as a flag.
- [fix] Don't remove trailing char if it's not a slash, when generating SSOwat conf
Thanks to all contributors: Aleks, alex, Anmol, Bram, Genma, jibec, ju,
Juanu, ljf, Moul, opi, Philip Gatzka and to the people who are participating
to the beta and giving us feedback <3
Here is the changelog of this release:
- #532, #170
- [fix] : Raise error on malformed SSOwat persistent conf.
- [enh] Catch SSOwat persistent configuration write error.
- [fix] Write SSOwat configuration file only if needed.
- [enh] Display full exception error message.
- [mod] give instructions on how to solve the
- [Apps][enh] #192:
--no-remove-on-failurecli option to avoid removing an application on installation failure
- [fix] avoid random bug on post-install due to
- [fix] #203, #656: Add missing dependency to
- [enh] #191: Adding check that user is actually created + minor refactor of ldap/auth init
- [Let's’encrypt][fix] #199: Fix the way name of self-CA is determined
- [Apps][fix] #187: Refactoring
tools_maindomainand disabling removal of main domain to avoid breaking things
- [App helper][fix] #205: Bracket in passwd from
This is a mostly a big bugfix release (except the new cli option that is used for development).
Thanks to all contributors for making this possible: @alexAubin, @Psycojoker, @julienmalik, @Jibec, @zamentur, @M5oul, @opi
- [Certificate][enh] #180: Certificate management integration (e.g. Let's Encrypt certificate install)
- [Apps][fix] #174, #533: Support git ynh app install with submodules
- [enh] display file path on
- [mod] move a part of
os.systemcalls to native
- [Readme][enh] #183: Complete Readme.
- Lots of code cleaning and optimization, pep8 and other coding standard stuff