generate-schemasignature change - now takes an opts map with
:gen-all?instead of just a boolean for
API Break: The stateful
build-partsmacro's and functions have been removed.
part-to-datomichave all been changed to more idiomatic names
API Break: The
tempid-fnargument has been removed from all functions and d/tempid directly used.
generate-schemawhich flags all attributes for indexing by default.
defdbfnmacro's along with
dbfns->datomicfunction for easily defining db functions into the schema.
- Added datomic dev dependency and datomic-schema.schema is now requiring the
- Implemented tests for checking that the schema generation works as expected
- Small improvement to the generate-schema that will allow you to mix normal datomic schema in between the (schema) definitions.
- Small bugfix release - Cardinality is not an optional part of the schema.
- Important - The project now depends on Clojure 1.5.0 due to usage of cond->
- Implemented eliding optional defaults for schema (thanks @stephenbrady) - https://github.com/Yuppiechef/datomic-schema/pull/3
Please note that the defschema and defpart used by default prior to v1.1.0 are now deprecated. The functions will continue to live on, but it's recommended that you use the schema and part macro's directly instead.
This is because these functions don't maintain a global state - you'll need to collect the schema yourself and pass that off to the generate-schema function. The global state is messy and doesn't allow libraries and multiple databases to work cleanly.