3ch is a fork of saguaro that adds a few minor changes, this is mainly here so it is easier to update https://3chan.co/
This has been cobbled together from stuff I myself have written and the contributions of others, named in the line I copied and pasted from the old readme just below this one:
"Special thanks to !KNs1o0VDv6, Glas, Anonymous from vchan, RePod, Apogate and anyone who actually uses this."
Should I use this or saguaro?
You should use saguaro because 3ch is possibly unstable.
- PHP >= 4.2.x (PHP 5 or newer is also recommended)
- MySQL >= 4.0
- GD 2.x
- FFmpeg or libav (avconv) for WebMs
- Setting up multiple boards
- Edit config until your happy with it
- Run test.php
- If everything in test.php is fine then just run imgboard.php and your done.
Testing, Development, and Contributing
While there is no official licensing info due to this being a fork of a fork [...], a lot of great people have worked on saguaro (in spirit) and leaving in credits (specifically in the page's footer, S_FOOT) attributing them is very much appreciated.