AzureCP for SharePoint 2013 and 2016
yvand.github.io/AzureCP to download AzureCP and find documentation.Please visit
This claims provider uses Microsoft Graph to connect SharePoint 2013 and 2016 with Azure Active Directory and provide a great search experience in the people picker.
This article explains how to federate SharePoint 2013 / 2016 with Azure AD.
- Query Azure AD to get users and groups based on the user input.
- Get group membership of Azure AD users.
- Connect to multiple Azure AD tenants in parallel (multi-threaded queries).
- Easy to configure with administration pages or using PowerShell.
- Configure the list of claim types, their mapping with Azure AD users and groups, and many other settings.
- Enable/disable augmentation.
- Enable/disable Azure AD lookup, to keep AzureCP running with limited functionality if connectivity with Azure AD is lost.
- Customize display of results in the people picker.
- Developers can deeply customize AzureCP to meet specific needs.