A static website generator build with Ant Design and driven by gatsby.js
English | 简体中文
- AntdSite is a static website generator based on React.js.
- It's driven by Gatsby Js
- It is built with Ant Design and its configuration style borrows from Vuepress.
- It only needs a simple configuration and some markdown knowledge to get started quickly. Users who are familiar with Vuepress are more comfortable to use.
- Supports rendering to common Ant Design components using markdown syntax, such as Alert
- Support mdx, support custom layout (eg custom website header, bottom, home page, etc.)
For detailed docs, recommend to visit guide section on the website.
Install command line tool
yarn global add antdsite-cli # or if you use npm npm i antdsite-cli -g
Initialize a default starter project via
8000 port and that's all.
- Support highlighting the specified line of code
- A global component that can display the demo
There are more than 100 members in the group, add my WeChat, I will invite you to the communication group.
MIT By Yves Wang(Wangyi Yi)