A tool to create, edit and print formal Z-notation documents.
Try out the Demo.
Table of Contents
- Getting started
- Z-Editor supports following notations in the toolbar,
- Download Z-Editor work as a PDF or a ZE file.
- Import a ZE file to the editor and continue work.
- Iconic schemas were created using draft.js blocks.
- Rich Text Utilities.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
git clone https://github.com/Z-Editor/Z-Editor.git cd Z-Editor npm install
npm run build
npm run start
- Loose the coupling between react-draft-wysiwyg and Z-Editor.
- Current version of react-draft-wysiwyg doesn't support ref and few other problems were the reasons to add the edited version of react-draft-wysiwyg.
- We would greatly appreciate any contribution you make.
- If you have ideas for more functionality or recipes that should be on this project, let us know.
Z-Editor is under the MIT license. See the License for more information.