Z-Way Home Automation Engine v2.3.6
- Smart Home UI: https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/zwave-smarthome
- Expert UI: https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/ExpertUI
For a better integration during running developments, please use Home Automation develop branch for your pull requests.
New complete Documentation:
- Z-Way Essentials (PDF)
Home Automation Documentation's :
- old Z-Wave.Me Developers Documentation (PDF)
- see also documentations on http://razberry.z-wave.me for more information
- http://docs.zwayhomeautomation.apiary.io/ (still in work)
TODO - ZWaveAPI
Issues, bugs and feature requests are welcome:
Available Z-Way Server Downloads:
Downloads are available for Raspbian (POPP Hub 1, also complete images), Debian, Ubuntu, Voyage, Dune HD Plugin (mips), Windows
- Home Automation changelog
- Smart Home UI changelog
- Expert UI changelog
- Full z-way-server changelog on http://razberry.z-wave.me
Z-Wave.Me - Developer Console (App Store)
Create an account and upload your own z-way home automation apps, share them with a special group or verify them for public access.
There are also some How To's about creating own apps for home automation and what to be considered during creating virtual Devices.
- Help and How To's
- also checkout the tab Upload-Process to see how it works
You can also find a list of all currently published apps