This is the source to my personal and professional website. I write by blog posts through here as well as update any other information on this site.
If you would like to make a contribution to any of the posts on this site (or write your own!) I would gladly encourage it. I will make sure credit for any corrections, changes, or additions will be given. I want to make my posts helpful and informative. However I'm not able to keep track of everything. If something is broken and you would like to fix it I willfully encourage you to do so.
All posts can be found under the
Writing Posts and Making Contributions
A few quick things about writing posts.
- Everything's written in markdown
- Blockquotes are made by
- bullets are made by the
- Images can be added by an exclamation mark
!immediately followed by
- I use MathJax on my site. If you would like to add any LaTex symbols simply surround your equation/variables with $$
- To use MathJax you need to specify
mathjax: truein the YAML frontmatter of a page
You can google "Markdown guide" to get more information on markdown features in posts. These are just the main points I wanted to address.
A quick note on adding images:
- If you would like to add an image to the site - please make sure there are no copyright infringement with image use on the site and please download as save a copy to the assets folder.
- Make sure you reference the URL to the image via the assets folder an not an external resource on another site.
If you have any more questions for me please feel free to email me or post and issue here on GitHub.
Thanks! and have a great day!