The ultimate Windows DNS changer tool (with DNSCrypt).
Private and secure DNS is just a few mouse clicks away.
Learn more about DNSCrypt @ www.dnscrypt.org
- DNSCrypt support
- DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) support - using DNSCrypt
- DNS latency checker
- Per network interface configuration
- Easy reset to ISP's default DNS
- Out of the box IPv4 & IPv6 support
- Windows 10 theme synchronization
- 100% Open-Source - including 3rd party libraries
Built-in DNS server list
Save some time by using one of the built-in DNS servers.
Those are optional as you can always set a custom DNS server with an ease.
- DNSCrypt - via localhost
Getting started with DNSCrypt (in 30 seconds)
- Start the app & open DNSCrypt configuration
- Click [Download and install]
- (optional) Edit configuration to your will
- Click [Start service] and wait a few seconds
- Close the window and wait for DNSChanger to restart
- From the list select your network interface
- Choose DNSCrypt from the DNS server list and click [Save]
Finally, validate your configuration using DNS leak test.
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or newer