A Simple Android Mobile Application which has been implemented using Clean Architecture alongside MVVM design and consists of the music player for playing (online/offline) songs.
Technologies & Methodologies which used:
- Clean Architecture
- MVVM Pattern
- Coil(Image Loader)
The flow of player module which implemented:
The App Scenario
To add songs from the device, save them in database and display them in a list. And when a list item is clicked, the app displays a player page and a player service run. (This player also supports all actions on played song) And if you click long on the song item you will be able to remove it from your stored playlist.
The features of player module:
- The player service run in the background.
- The notification of playing song will be diplayed at top of screen. (collapse/Expand views)
- Player actions are in use consists of play/pause, skip to next/previous, repeat one song, repeat all songs, shuffle songs,...
- Supported swiping to left/right side.
Supported Android Versions
android versions targeted:
- Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich(API level 16) or higher
- 1.0 (11/20/2019)- Initial implementation
Copyright (c) 2019 ZARA (https://github.com/ZahraHeydari/). Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.