- This is the source code for Hanabi Live, which is a website that allows people to play the card game Hanabi online.
- Most of the client-side code was originally taken from the Keldon's Hanabi webpage.
- The server is programmed in Go.
- It uses a MariaDB database to store information about the users and games.
- The server-side code is in the
- All database logic is in the
Find teammates to play games with at the Hanabi Discord server. We also discuss code changes here.
List of Variants
Hanabi Live implements many different kinds of special variants, in which the rules are changed to make the game more difficult.
List of Features
See the features documentation.
See the installation documentation.