Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Render in Unity or Cinema 4D
- Mess Painter in Filter Forge
- Open both in Photoshop
- roughly select border inside and then on the rendered layer ⌘⎇R - smooth 10, feather 10 - inverse - cut
- set rendered layer on top and to 50-60% opacity
- flatten image
- load both images, set rendered on top, 60% opacity
- load _mask.psd
- use it as a mask (⌘-click) to cut out outside form both layers (make lower one non-background by double-clicking)
- add a layer style of stroke, 75% opacity to mask, set fill to 0
- merge layers, resize to 400x400 before saving as .png
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.