…h 2d vs 3d & <, =, <>. * usage - distance: 50@10;60;20 # distance must be more than 20 units from point x=10, z=20 (y coord is ignored for now). * needs more testing & comprehensive error checking (eg. negative distance?)
…DropsConfig * advantage being that it's easier to locate and more "encapsulated"
* temporary fix until dependency class refactored to minimise duplication and isolate each dependency loaded.
…ll no longer work with versions of RegenBlock older than 5.4.
* move more Log related stuff into Log class
…mob displaynames) in a try/catch * otherwise Testing returns an NPE
* update to support new "double" health in Minecraft 1.6.1 * some general improvements/refactoring
* just broke up monolithic "run()" method into more manageable chunks.
* pull "performDrop" and associated methods into own class "SectionManager" * extract methods in onEnable for easy of reading * some general Eclipse cleanup
Add: Condition - Player.sneaking
…upport new "double" damage rather than "int")
* Bukkit.getServer().getConsoleSender() returned null within unit tests, hence the minor shuffle around.
…r refactoring * ODVariables.preTranslate-> preParse * translateMultipleOptions -> parseMultipleOptions * color -> substituteColorCodes * split out SmokeEffectData & StepSoundEffectData from EffectData * other minor cleanup
* broke when using the new "pre-translate" method at config loading.
…artup and didn't randomise on each use), brackets now <> - eg. "+<3~6> <mace|sword|dagger> of <lightning|fire>"