- simpler xjs.render / view arch aping express
- namespace and custom tag support
- parent tag access within the children render block
- In express, res.render does not deal with the possibility of an asynchronous render method. This does not play well with xjs, but please confirm.
- seamless Express support. This is a real problem and so far unresolvable
- auto conversion to html5, plus Schema checking
- exception stack trace line number
- tag error checking, read DTD/Schema
- test xjsserver
- how inefficient are the nested with statements?
rewrite the parser in c++ by extending v8's parser.cc
Which is better?
- Writing many small strings to an http response stream.
- Concatenating the strings and writing one long string.
Performance comparison Jade vs. xjs plus the apache baseline tests.