BSPLib is a fast, and easy to use C++ implementation of the Bulk Synchronous Parallel (BSP) threading model. This model is mainly used in the scientific computing field, but can also be applied more general in computer science. This library includes an extended version the standard BSP interface to perform better, and made it more easy to use.
|Linux & OSX|
#Documentation The complete documentation can be found here.
- Fast: All our code is hand optimised using profilers, to ensure maximum performance.
- Reliable: We have an extensive testing suite, making sure we do not break forward and backward compatiblity.
- Easy to use: The library is completely header only. Also next to our improved c++ interface, we shipped the classic BSP C interface.
- Cross platform: Designed to only use C++11, with no external dependencies.
- Warning free, compiled on the highest warning level.
When a bug is found, please insert it in the issue tracker, so we can resolve it as quickly as we can.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
This project is licensed under the MIT license by Zefiros Software.
Copyright (c) 2017 Zefiros Software. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.