A Sci-Fi 4x Game
Licensed under "Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International", view the LICENSE.txt file for full details You can view a simplified summary at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
- Download & install premake (version 4.4 beta 5 was used)
- Run "premake4 --help" to view a list of build options.
- Run one of them (e.g. "premake4 codeblocks") in the same directory as the premake4.lua file.
- Run your build in the builds/ directory
You may need to compile and build the appropriate libraries for your system. View extlibs/mingw/ for an example.
For linux it is assumed that you have the libraries installed on your system
- SFML 2.1
- Windowing and Graphics API
- CEGUI 0.8.4
- GUI API
- INI Reading and Writing
- High-level functionality for SFML
- Required by Thor
- Lua 5.2.3
- Scripting and data storage
- Aids in accessing the Lua Stack